Licensed Social Worker
We are currently looking for an experienced LSW to join our team in Dublin, Ohio to provide services to respond to the emotional needs of residents and their families as well as assist with resident admissions and the referral process.
The Grand is a newly constructed multi-million dollar facility projected to open in October, 2015. The Grand has 1432 beds consisting of Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Independent Living. You will be among the first employees working at one of a kind, state of the art facility in central Ohio.
Our philosophy is to embrace the ideals of quality care, dignity, independence and vitality. By fostering these ideals for every individual, and by providing necessary skills and care, we promote health and welfare of both the individual and the community.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work. MSW preferred.
- Must be currently licensed in Ohio.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in long term or sub acute care rehabilitation.
- Demonstrated ability to assess resident needs, develop and implement a plan of care and coordinate the discharge planning process.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to facility functions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply visit applyatvhc.com