$1000 Hiring Bonus ADON – 5 Star Facility
With Low Patient to Staff Ratios!!
Apply Between now thru September 30th
Assistant Director of Nursing
We are currently looking for an exceptional experienced Assistant Director of Nursing to join our FIVE-STAR team at The Grand, located at 4500 John Shields Parkway, Dublin, OH 43017
The Grand is a newly constructed multi-million dollar facility has 143 beds consisting of Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Independent Living. You will be working at a one of a kind, state of the art facility in Central Ohio. Low patients ratio to staffing. The Grand was recently recognized with the highest possible five-star ranking by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our philosophy is to embrace the ideals of quality care, dignity, independence and vitality. By fostering these ideals for every individual, and by providing necessary skills and care, we promote health and welfare of both the individual and the community.
Vrable Healthcare is a growing Ohio company owned privately by a pharmacist and nurse with the vision of providing exceptional care across Ohio. We believe our first responsibility is to the patients we serve. We respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness.
We believe our patients and their families deserve the best possible healthcare experience. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in all that we do. Teaching and learning are fundamental in our efforts.
We believe our employees are the source of our success. Our organization must reflect the rich diversity of our communities. We are committed to providing a work environment that enables our employees to fulfill their professional, family, and community responsibilities.
Our every action must advance our mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Practice.
- Proven leadership ability with three (3) to five (5) years of experience in nursing services administration.
- Documented training and/or experience in a setting providing services to the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
- Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate skills related to management, planning and budgeting.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to facility functions.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, tuition assistance, and paid vacations.
Visit us online at www.vrablehealthcare.com
Interested in joining our team? Please apply at www.VRABLEHEALTHCAREINC.appone.com
*Full Time Applicants only and applications must be received by 09/30/2017*
Bonus paid out at 91 days and 181 days
Other details will be discuss during interview.