Hiring MDS Nurse – Full Time
We are currently looking for experienced MDS Nurse to join our team at The GRAND, located at 4500 John Shields Parkway, Dublin, OH 43017.
The GRAND has 143 beds consisting of Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Independent Living. You will be working at a one of a kind, state of the art facility in Central Ohio.
Our philosophy is to embrace the ideals of quality care, dignity, independence and vitality. By fostering these ideals for every individual, and by providing necessary skills and care, we promote health and welfare of both the individual and the community.
Vrable Healthcare is a growing Ohio company owned privately by a pharmacist and nurse with the vision of providing exceptional care across Ohio. We believe our first responsibility is to the patients we serve. We respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness. We believe our patients and their families deserve the best possible healthcare experience. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence in all that we do. Teaching and learning are fundamental in our efforts. We believe our employees are the source of our success. Our organization must reflect the rich diversity of our communities. We are committed to providing a work environment that enables our employees to fulfill their professional, family, and community responsibilities. Our every action must advance our mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in Ohio. BSN preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years LTC experience, 5 years preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of case mix RUGs (state and federal) and the Federal mandated
- Medicare PPS process.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with the RAI process for Medicaid and Medicare
- assessment completion.
- Excellent knowledge of theÂ RAI OBRA regulations and Minimum Data Set 3.0 completion
- Proficient in ICD Diagnosis coding requirements
- Excellent knowledge ofÂ the care planning process.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- RAC-CT Certification preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with license and experience.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, tuition assistance, and paid vacations.
Vrable Healthcare is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)