Your skilled nursing and post-hospital medical and rehabilitation services are an important part of your recovery. Our interdisciplinary team of trained medical professionals treat each person holistically in order to provide the greatest opportunity for you to achieve your discharge goals. Working together, the team creates a customized plan of care to provide the necessary support for a successful discharge back home. Your quality of life is important to us. It is our goal to ensure everyone feels at home and are being provided the highest quality of care and services.
- 7 Day a Week Medical Director
- Up to 7 Day a Week Uninterrupted Therapy Available – Depending on Insurance Coverage
- 24/7 Admissions Team
- 24/7 Registered Nurse Management Team
- Same Day Coordinated Insurance Coverage
- Family/Patient Concierge Services for Individual Advocacy
- Keep Advancing Recovery
- Quickly Back to Home
- No Lost Insurance Coverage
- Get Answers to your Health Questions Today
After illness or surgery, rehabilitation is an essential component for a successful recovery. THE GRAND’s Rehabilitation Department offers physical, occupational and speech therapy. Therapy services are available to all of our qualifying patients 7 days a week in our spacious therapy gym by a team of dedicated therapists. Our therapist have had professional training to assist you with balance issues, fall prevention, cognitive (awareness) skills, complex medical conditions and incontinence.
- Post Operative Services
- Specialized Prosthetic / Orthotic Training
- Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapist
- Home Assessments
- Family and Caregiver Training
- Modalities “TENS” Unit, Ultrasound and Electrical-Stim
- Out-Patient Therapy
Contact THE GRAND
Call us today at 614-889-8585 for more information, to schedule a tour or to make your reservation. Fill out the form below and our Director of Admissions will contact you within 24 hours.