THE GRAND’s Memory Care Community caters
to the needs of individuals suffering from
memory loss. By utilizing a life affirming, therapeutic environment we support wellness and emphasize strengths. Our individualized care is carefully balanced to meet each person’s, physical, cognitive, and social needs. Our design and decor enriches the spirit of live.
THE GRAND’s specially trained staff is committed to helping those diagnosed with Alzheimer ’s disease and related dementias. Our goal is to help our residents maintain their independence and dignity for as long as possible, and our custom programs provide compassionate care and meaningful interaction.
At THE GRAND, our healthcare team has identified the need to provide a secured living space for people suffering from Alzheimer’s and related dementia. Below is what a family member can expect for a loved one residing on our Memory Care Unit:
- Private rooms in a secured setting
- Monitoring of health care needs 24 hours a day by trained staff
- Drug regiment reviews
- Daily therapeutic activities
- Private dining area on the unit
- Special dietary needs provided
- Lounge/TV area
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Social Services available
- Long and Short-term stays
- Rehab services available
- Respite stays are welcome – allowing time away for caregivers
- Medicare and Medicaid certified; Managed Care and Commercial Insurances accepted
Contact THE GRAND
Call us today at 614-889-8585 for more information, to schedule a tour or to make your reservation. Fill out the form below and our Director of Admissions will contact you within 24 hours.